Packaging machine definition is a fully automatic thermoforming vacuum packaging machine and is applicable for gas-filling of fish and seafood, dates, meat products, vegetables, medical equipment, injection needle and saline bag.
It's able to do the whole process from package forming, optional filling, sealing, and cutting. It is workable for the various flexible plastic films to form a soft container bag. It's capable to extend food shelf time as the machine creates a high-vacuum environment inside the packaging. Both the package dimension and packing speed can be customized accordingly.
Simple and safe operation
• Full controlled by PLC touch screen
• Safety covers and alarm sensor sitting
• Effective use of packaging materials to reduce costs
• Highest production efficiency and excellent packaging quality
• Stable performance can reduce the downtime
• Machine body with High quality 304 stainless steel
• Numerous packaging materials can be processed
• Open options of vacuum packaging, skin packaging and MAP packaging
• Diversified design of forming, sealing and cutting systems
• Third party support, such as inkjet printing or thermal transfer system,
multi-head weighing and filling system, metal detector, online automatic
labeling machine and so on
• Design of full packaging production line is available