Advantages of vacuum packaging
Vacuum packaging is an easy and efficient way of packaging a variety of products. Vacuum packaging is often used in commercial and residential applications to preserve food. Technically it is considered a form of modified atmosphere packaging (MAP). This is any form of packaging the atmosphere around the product is altered from the external atmosphere.
Vacuum Packaging Benefits
1. Increased Shelf Life - Studies have shown that vacuum packaging can increase product shelf life from 50%-400%. Vacuum Packaged SalmonThe key to increasing product shelf life is determining the ideal atmosphere within the packaging for the product being packaged. This could be the introduction of an inert gas or the reduction of oxygen to ideal levels. Vacuum packaging is also and preferred form of packaging for many products going into long term freezer storage. The proper vacuum bags can dramatically reduce freezer burn. It is a chosen form of packaging for meat storage around the world.
2. Reduced Product Loss - Increased shelf life directly affects the reduction in product loss for companies inventorying products. The reduced product loss helps to increase bottom lines.
3. Sealed Barrier From External Elements - The most common vacuum bag thickness is a 3 mil thickness with some Vacuum Packaged Dried Fruitbags up to a 6-8 mil thickness. With the proper seal, vacuum packaging can protect products from dust, moisture, insects, and a variety of other external elements that may harm or damage products. Vacuum packaging is also an excellent barrier of protection against freezer burn during long term freezer storage.
4. Seals in Flavors - Wet aging meats is a popular form of curing meat before preparing it. This often uses natural juices from the meat with spices and flavors vacuum sealed to lock in flavors during the curing process. Check out this video on wet aging steaks for more information.
5. No Chemical Preservatives Required - Vacuum packaging eliminates the need for chemical preservatives. With the right mixture of oxygen to inert gas, products can last longer without the use of commonly used preservatives. The earth's atmosphere is made up of 78% nitrogen which is the most commonly used inert gas for vacuum packaging.
6. Improved Product Presentation - Most vacuum bags are crystal clear allowing products within the packaging to be displayed on shelves. Vacuum packaging is an affordable packaging solution the enables products to be shelf ready Vacuum Packaged Dried Tomatoeswith the application of a custom printed sticker.
7. Multiple Packaging Options - Vacuum sealing materials come with multiple packaging options. Users can buy rolls of film or bags to seal products. Bags can be found with reclosable zippers, easy-open tear notches, foil-lined, channeled, and with a variety of other options to choose from.
8. Quick and Efficient Packaging - With the proper machines and materials, vacuum sealing can be a very efficient process enabling hundreds or thousands of products to be sealed per hour.
UtienPack products mainly include thermoforming packaging machine and vacuum packaging machine. We solemnly promise to provide your products with excellent quality, reasonable prices and the highest cost performance.
Welcome to choose UtienPack products - a professional supplier focuses on thermoforming packaging machine and vacuum packaging machine.
For more product information about YouTube and vacuum packaging machine, you can click on the relevant link below.
Dates Thermoforming Vacuum Packaging Machine
Continuous Automatic Tray Sealer
Thermoforming Vacuum Skin Packaging Machine
Looking forward to hearing from you!
UtienPack is one of the leading thermoforming Packaging Machine,vacuum Packaging Machine Manufacturers, Factory and Suppliers, Our product quality has passed international certification, and the price is affordable, welcome to call and order our products.