Plastic thermoforming machine
Plastic thermoforming machine is a vacuum packaging machine and is not limited by the size of the vacuum chamber. It can directly vacuum (inflate) the product to keep the product fresh and original, preventing, so as to extend the storage or preservation of the product in the term.
Plastic thermoforming machine is suitable for electronic products (such as semiconductor, crystal, TC, PCB, metal processing parts) to prevent moisture, oxidation, and discoloration, etc. Food, fruits, vegetables, seafood, and other products are added with inert gas to maintain freshness, original flavor, and anti-shock.
• Controlled by PLC system, a variety of special functions can be flexibly used, and processes such as air extraction (inflation), sealing, and cooling can be completed at one time.
• It adopts a nozzle retractable mechanism, instead of vacuum chamber. After vacuum, the nozzle will automatically exit the packaging bag, leaving the smooth sealing work. The speed of nozzle action can be adjusted.
• It is suitable for the vacuum (inflate) packaging of large-volume objects, and the sealing of various vacuum composite bags or vacuum aluminum foil bags, with good sealing effect and high sealing strength.
• The external structure is made of 304 stainless steel, which is corrosion resistant and easy to clean.
• Special specifications can be customized.